10th August 2019, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Actuarial Science Internship in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do an internship of Actuarial Science which is available in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this internship. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap?

14th August 2019, 12:34 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Actuarial Science Internship in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do an internship of Actuarial Science which is available in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this internship. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap?

Eligibility to apply for the Actuarial Science internship in the Religare Health Insurance Company Limited is given below:

>> Candidates with suitable interests and skills

>> Candidates who are capable of handling Management Information System reporting

>> Candidates who can work on analytics and data management

>> Candidates who are available full time

>> Candidates who can do the internship, for the duration of 5 months

>> Candidates who can start the internship before 6th September, 2019
14th August 2019, 02:14 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Actuarial Science Internship in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Actuarial Science Internship in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited are described below.

Skills :-
---------
1) You should have knowledge of Data management .

2) You should have good analytical skill.

3) You must have knowledge of managing MIS reporting.

Other requirements to get eligible are as follows :-

4) You have to be available for duration of 5 months.

5) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

6) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.
14th August 2019, 06:42 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for an Actuarial Science Internship in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited is given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Analytics, MIS reporting and data management are eligible to apply.

==> Candidate should be available for the full time in the office for the 5 months duration.

==> Candidate must have the relevant skills and interests.

==> Candidate can start the internship in-between 7th August 2019 and 6th September 2019.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.religarehealthinsurance.com
14th August 2019, 09:58 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility required to apply for Actuarial Science Internship in
Religare Health Insurance Company Limited is for the government
project -Ayushman Bharat.

The candidates must be able to handle MIS reporting, an expert in Data
management, have expertise in working on Analytics are eligible to
apply for Actuarial Science Internship in Religare Health Insurance
Company Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?