10th August 2019, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Actuarial Science Internship in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited?

Dear Sir, I am planning to do an internship of Actuarial Science which is offered by Religare Health Insurance Company Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are required to do this internship. Please let me know immediately.

14th August 2019, 02:09 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Actuarial Science Internship in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited?

The essential skills that are required to apply for Actuarial Science Internship in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited are listed below.

1) You must have knowledge of managing MIS reporting.

2) You should have knowledge of Data management .

3) You should have good analytical skill.

You can check below website to know more about this internship.
https://www.religarehealthinsurance.com/
14th August 2019, 09:53 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Actuarial Science Internship in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited?

The skills required to apply for Actuarial Science Internship in
Religare Health Insurance Company Limited is given below:-

:-You should have excellent communication skills.
:-You should be able to handle MIS reporting.
:-You must be an expert in Data management.
:-You should have expertise in working on Analytics.
:-You must have knowledge of MS-Word, MS-Excel and MS-Powerpoint.

You can visit the website http://www.religarehealthinsurance.com/ for
more information.
15th August 2019, 12:55 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am planning to do an internship of Actuarial Science which is offered by Religare Health Insurance Company Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are required to do this internship. Please let me know immediately.

Candidates with skills in data management are preferred for the Actuarial Science internship in the Religare Health Insurance Company Limited. Candidates with skills in analytics and handling of Management Information System (MIS) reporting are preferred for the Actuarial Science internship in the Religare Health Insurance Company Limited. Candidates with relevant interests and skills are eligible to apply for the Actuarial Science internship in the Religare Health Insurance Company Limited. The above given are some of the skills required to apply for the Actuarial Science internship in the Religare Health Insurance Company Limited.
17th August 2019, 07:51 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Religare Health Insurance Company Limited is a leading health insurance company which provides health insurance service to employees of corporate, individual customers. Those who Interested to apply for Actuarial Science Internship in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited must satisfy the below requirements,

1) Applicants must have data management skill.
2) Applicants must have analytics and handling of Management Information System

Website link- Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?