15th June 2019, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Android App Development Internship in KUKbit Software Lab?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Android App Development in KUKbit Software Lab. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship of this type in this company. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

16th June 2019, 02:41 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Android App Development Internship in KUKbit Software Lab?

Eligibility to apply for Android App Development Internship in KUKbit Software Lab is given below :-

1)Interns who are available for the part time job/internship

2)Candidates who can start the part time job/internship between 6th Jun'19 and 6th Jul'19

3)Candidates who are available for duration of 2 months

4)Candidates who have knowledge of Java (Learn Java) and Android (Learn Android)

For more details visit on (http://kukbitsl.com/)
16th June 2019, 04:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Android App Development Internship in KUKbit Software Lab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Android App Development in KUKbit Software Lab. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship of this type in this company. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply for the Android App Development internship in the KUKbit Software Lab is given below:

Candidates with knowledge and expertise in Android and Java

Candidates who are capable of design and develop the project ideas

Candidates with suitable interests and skills

Candidates who can do the internship for the period of 2 months

Candidates who can do the internship part time

Candidates who can start the internship before 15th July, 2019
16th June 2019, 04:52 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility required to apply for Android App Development Internship in KUKbit Software Lab is given below:-

1)The candidates must be able to join the internship between 15th June 2019 and 15th July 2019.
2)They must have the knowledge of Android.
3)They must be able to design and develop the project ideas.
4)They must be available for duration of 2 months.
5)They must relevant skills and interests.

You can visit the website http://kukbitsl.com/?i=1 for more information.
16th June 2019, 08:56 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the detail information about the Eligibility Criteria to apply for Android App Development Internship in KUKbit Software Lab.

Eligibility:-
------------
Skill :-
----------
1) You must have knowledge in Android

2) You must have knowledge in Java

3) You must have knowledge of working with outside data sources and APIs

4) You should have knowledge in designing of code and developing of codes.

Other requirements to get eligible are as follows :-

5) You have to be available for duration of 2 months.

6) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.
17th June 2019, 12:12 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for an Android App Development Internship in KUKbit Software Lab is given below.

==> Candidate should have the knowledge of Java and Android.

==> Candidate should be available for 2 months duration.

==> Candidate is available for the part time job/internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.kukbitsl.com
17th June 2019, 09:01 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidate must have the below mentioned eligibility to be able to join KUKbit Software Lab as Android App Development Intern :-

=)available for duration of 2 months.
=)Knowledge of Java and Android.
=)excellent communication skills.
=)relevant skills and interests.
=)knowledge of creating & extending knowledge about the fast moving Android mobile platform.
=)Excellent coordination skills.

You can check more details on http://kukbitsl.com/?i=1.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?