31st December 2018, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for BFSI Domain Human Resources Internship in POP Money Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for BFSI Domain Human Resources Internship in POP Money Private Limited. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

5th January 2019, 09:27 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BFSI Domain Human Resources Internship in POP Money Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for BFSI Domain Human Resources Internship in POP Money Private Limited. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!
It's good that you're showing your interest to apply for BFSI Domain Human Resources Internship in POP Money Private Limited. It's necessary that you must have some qualities to apply for BFSI Domain Human Resources Internship in POP Money Private Limited.

Only those candidates who can apply:

=> Candidates should have good knowledge of Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Event Management and English proficiency skills (spoken and written)

=> Candidates should have relevant skills and interests.

=> Candidates should be willing to available for 6 months.

Official website - http://ppopp.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?