31st December 2018, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Software Development Intern in SofTtact Technologies, Mumbai?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required for applying an Internship related to Software Development in SofTtact Technologies, Mumbai. Please let me know about the essential skills as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

5th January 2019, 10:00 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Skills required to become Software Development Intern in SofTtact Technologies, Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required for applying an Internship related to Software Development in SofTtact Technologies, Mumbai. Please let me know about the essential skills as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!
=> Those who have good skill in PHP, Java, .NET, JavaScript, SQL, and C++ Programming can apply for the Software Development internship in SoftTact Technologies, Mumbai.

=> Those candidates with the above mentioned skills and from Mumbai city can apply for the Software Development internship in SoftTact Technologies, Mumbai.

=> Candidates who want to do an internship for 6 months can get first preference.

For more information, please visit the official website - https://www.softtact.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?