18th December 2018, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Blockchain Hyperledger Internship in Beovolytics Computing?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Blockchain Hyperledger Internship in Beovolytics Computing. Can I know about my eligibility to apply for Blockchain Hyperledger Internship in this Beovolytics Computing?

23rd December 2018, 06:36 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Blockchain Hyperledger Internship in Beovolytics Computing?

Eligibility to apply for Blockchain Hyperledger Internship in Beovolytics Computing:

Candidates must be full time interns for duration of 6 months of internship tenture to be eligible.
Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.
Candidates with skilled in Java, JavaScript and Python*are preferred for internship.
Those candidates who can start the internship between 18th December 2018 and 17th January 2019 are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?