29th August 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for internship in any company if I am a student of B.E Civil Engineering 3rd year?

I am a student of BE CIVIL ENGINEERING 3rd year. Can I apply for the internship program in any company? Can someone please provide me the answer on this as soon as possible to me? It would really help everyone to understand as well.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  2. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  3. How to do an internship in L&T? I am a 3rd year student in civil engineering
  4. How to do an internship in L&T? I am a 3rd year student in civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible for me to get internship in L&T while doing my B.E 3rd year civil engineering? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  8. Application procedure and its significance for summer internship in Civil Engineering?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. How can I apply for Paid Internship being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to join?
  12. Am I eligible for internship program? How to apply? I'm a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student with an aggregate of 81% marks
  13. Construction companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Uttar Pradesh? Procedure to apply?
  14. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  15. How to do summer internship in top civil company? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year
  16. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  17. How to do internship of 1 year after passing B.E 3rd year?
  18. How to do summer internship in civil company? I am a 3rd year civil student
29th August 2015, 09:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for internship in any company if I am a student of B.E Civil Engineering 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of BE CIVIL ENGINEERING 3rd year. Can I apply for the internship program in any company? Can someone please provide me the answer on this as soon as possible to me? It would really help everyone to understand as well.

Thanks!
You are a student of B.E in Civil Engineering 3rd year so you are eligible for Internship.

List of the companies for internship for Civil Engineering:-

1. Civil Engineering & Construction, Somdutt Chamber-II, 9, 116, Bhikaji Cama Place, R.K. Puram, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2618 4049

2. Advance Vibrators, Mansarover Garden, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4553 0853

3. Integrated Techno Systems Pvt Ltd, 118b, 2nd Floor, Opposite Khelgaon, Gautam Nagar, Gautam Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2649 7491

4. Iontech Engineers, 1810, Iind Floor, Kotla, Mubarakpur, Opposite D-57 N D S E-I, Mubarakpur, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2460 1850

5. B C Contractor & Cranes Private Limited, 63, Samrat Enclave, Near Brittania Chowk 110034, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4702 0851
30th August 2015, 08:39 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for internship in any company if I am a student of B.E Civil Engineering 3rd year?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for internship opportunities in various companies. Most of the companies recruit interns from third and final year of engineering. You can apply for internship opportunity in :-

- PSUs like ONGC, IOCL, etc.
- Power and Steel Plants like Tata Power, Tata Steel, Jindal Power and Steel, etc.
- Construction Plants like Prestige Group, DLF, etc.
- Cement Companies like Ambuja Cement, Ultratech Cement, etc.
- Telecom companies like BSNL, MTNL, etc.
- Indian Railways
- Metro Railways
- Educational Institutes like IITs, NITs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?