18th December 2018, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria followed in I2n Technologies Private Limited Electronics Systems Internship?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in I2n Technologies Private Limited for Electronics Systems Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

23rd December 2018, 07:32 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria followed in I2n Technologies Private Limited Electronics Systems Internship?

Selection criteria followed in I2n Technologies Private Limited Electronics Systems Internship are as follows.
Candidates must be full time interns to be eligible to selected.
Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible to selected.
Candidates with skilled in Analog And Digital Circuits are preferred for internship.
Those candidates who can start the internship between 18th December 2018 and 17th January 2019 are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?