19th March 2020, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for C++ Software Development internship in Edisphere Software Private Limited Nagpur?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an internship related to C++ Software Development in Edisphere Software Private Limited Nagpur. I just want to know what the eligibility criteria are for applying to an internship of this type in this company. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

21st March 2020, 05:21 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for C++ Software Development internship in Edisphere Software Private Limited Nagpur?

Eligibility to apply for C++ Software Development internship in Edisphere Software Private Limited Nagpur as follows:-

1. Bachelor's degree preferred or related work field branches. (CS/IT)
2. Available for 6 months of full-time internship.
3. Proficient in C++ programming.
4. Knowledge in OOPs concepts.
21st March 2020, 08:48 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for C++ Software Development internship in Edisphere Software Private Limited Nagpur?

Eligibility to apply for C++ Software Development internship in Edisphere Software Private Limited Nagpur :-

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized university or institute to get eligible for the internship.

2) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

3) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

4) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

5) You should be from Nagpur and neighboring cities.

6) You must have good knowledge in C++ Programming.

Last date to apply for this internship is 24 April, 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?