19th March 2020, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to join C++ Software Development internship in Edisphere Software Private Limited Nagpur?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for a C++ Software Development internship in Edisphere Software Private Limited Nagpur. I would like to know about the skills which are required to apply for this internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the skills immediately.

21st March 2020, 05:19 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to join C++ Software Development internship in Edisphere Software Private Limited Nagpur?

Skills required to join the C++ Software Development internship in Edisphere Software Private Limited Nagpur as follows:-

1. Strong business communication skills.
2. Programming skills ( C++)
3. Coding and debugging skills.
4. Handling of software projects.
5. Understanding of OOPs concepts.
21st March 2020, 08:42 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to join C++ Software Development internship in Edisphere Software Private Limited Nagpur?

Skills required to join C++ Software Development internship in Edisphere Software Private Limited Nagpur :-

1) You must have hands-on experience in C++ Programming.

2) You should have good knowledge in OOPs

3) You should have good analytical and problem solving skill.

Last date to apply for this internship is 24 April, 2020.

You can visit below website to know more about this internship.
https://edisphere.com/
21st March 2020, 09:19 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The skills required to join the C++ Software Development internship in Edisphere Software Private Limited, Nagpur is given below.

==> Candidate must have the excellent knowledge of C++ Programming.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of OOPs, design patterns, C++ and debugging utilities.

==> Candidate must know how to identify issues in current C++ programs.

==> Candidate must gain expertise in designs patterns at least 2 design patterns per week.

==> Candidate must know how to use windows debugging/Sysinternals utilities like process explorer, process monitor to debug problems like a memory leak, handle leak and performance issues.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.edisphere.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?