7th August 2019, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing internship in Lead Panther Digitech Noida?

Hello everyone, I want to do an internship related to Digital Marketing in Lead Panther Digitech Noida. Can you please tell me about the eligibility criteria to apply for this internship in this company? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

11th August 2019, 12:44 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing internship in Lead Panther Digitech Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do an internship related to Digital Marketing in Lead Panther Digitech Noida. Can you please tell me about the eligibility criteria to apply for this internship in this company? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

Eligibility to apply for the Digital Marketing internship in the Lead Panther Digitech, Noida is given below:

>> Applicants with knowledge and skills in Google Analytics, Social Media Marketing, Google AdWords

>> Applicants with knowledge and expertise in Email Marketing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

>> Applicants interested in the Digital Marketing

>> Applicants who are capable of writing content for social media

>> Applicants with suitable interests and skills

>> Applicants from Noida and neighboring cities
11th August 2019, 01:39 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing internship in Lead Panther Digitech Noida?

Eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing internship in Lead Panther Digitech Noida is given below :-

1)Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship

2)Candidates who can start the internship between 7th Aug'19 and 6th Sep'19

3)Candidates who are available for duration of 6 months

4)Candidates who are from Noida and neighboring cities

5)Candidates who have relevant skills and interests. v

For more information visit on (http://www.leadpanther.com)
11th August 2019, 05:11 PM
Om saii

Eligibility :--

Candidate must available for full time (in-office) internship.

Candidate must start the internship between 7th Aug'19 and 6th Sep'19

Candidate must available for duration of 6 months.

Candidate must from Noida and neighboring cities.

Candidate must have relevant skills and interests.
11th August 2019, 05:42 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the Eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing Internship at Lead Panther Digitech in Noida.

Skills :-
--------
1) You should have skill in Social Media Marketing.

2) You must have knowledge in Search Engine Optimization (SEO).

3) You should have good knowledge of how to Marketing via Email.

4) You must have knowledge in digital marketing.

5) You should have Knowledge of Google AdWords.

6) You must have knowledge in Google Analytics.

Other requirements to get eligible are as follows :-

7) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

8) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

9) You must be from Noida and neighboring cities.

10) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.
11th August 2019, 05:44 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for a Digitel Marketing internship in the Lead Panther Digitech, Noida is given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Social Media Marketing, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Search Engine Optimization and Email Marketing can apply.

==> Candidate should be available for the full time in the office for 6 months duration.

==> Candidate should be from Noida and neighboring cities.

==> Candidate must have the relevant skills and interests.

==> Female candidates who are willing to start or restart their career can also apply.
13th August 2019, 08:40 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, it's good that you are interested to apply for Digital Marketing internship at Lead Panther Digitech Noida. Lead Panther Digitech Noida provides paid internship for undefined students. By doing a Digital Marketing internship at Lead Panther Digitech Noida you can develop corporate experience and understand about the Digital Marketing and its impact on the e‐commerce industry. Let's see the eligibility criteria required for Digital Marketing internship at Lead Panther Digitech Noida.

1) You must pursing/complete Graduation in related to the field of Digital Marketing.
2) You should belong to Noida.
3) You should be expert in Email Marketing, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
4) You must have basic knowledge about Google Analytics, Social Media Marketing, Google AdWords.
5) You must have good writing and able to write articles for social media.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?