20th November 2015, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Internship procedure in Nagarjuna Construction Company?

I want to know about the procedure for internship in nagarjuna construction company. I am studying civil engineering 2nd year in NIT Sikkim. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. List companies providing Internship of 3 months duration for Civil Engineering students?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in Nagarjuna Construction Company for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester candidate?
  3. How to do training in any MNC in Civil Engineering?
  4. What is the procedure followed for doing internship or training in Mumbai while doing final year B.E Civil Engineering?
  5. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  6. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  7. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  8. What is the procedure to follow for doing 6 months internship in Airtel company?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any Automobile company in Pune?
  10. How to do vocational training while in 2nd year of civil engineering? Can I prefer Nagarjuna Construction Company for my training?
  11. Can I get an opportunity to do internship in construction company at Hyderabad or Bangalore
  12. Construction companies offering Internship to B.E.(Civil Engineering) 3rd semester student in New Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  13. Construction companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Uttar Pradesh? Procedure to apply?
  14. Which are the government companies of civil branch? I am studying 5th semester civil
  15. How to join construction company for completing internship in summer vacations?
  16. Construction companies in Bangalore offering Internship during winter vacations for Civil students?
  17. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Companies offering Training for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
20th November 2015, 10:03 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship procedure in Nagarjuna Construction Company?

Procedure for internship ::::::::::>>>>

You have to visit the official website for detail of the internship.

:: First make a letter from your college to training and placement department

:: Then you send that letter to Nagarjuna Construction Company

:: If you receive an acknowledgement letter from the company, get it signed by the head of your institution and also get an NOC or the No Objection Certificate prepared from the Training and Placement cell of your college.

:: Now send the Acknowledgement letter and the NOC back to the company

:: Now you will get an I.D. card with the help of which youu will get entry in the company for the internship.

Duration:::::::>>>>

The duration of summer internships can range from 4 weeks to 3 months
5th June 2016, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

I am in 4th semester in civil I want to do summer internship so will you please tell me how I apply for this.
20th December 2016, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of online registration for summer internship training in nagarjuna construction company for B.Tech (civil engineering)????
30th March 2017, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the procedure for internship in nagarjuna construction company. I am studying civil engineering 3rd year. Please help me.
23rd June 2017, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am mtech (transportation engineering) second year i want to join in internship for 1 year is there any companies offering
2nd June 2018, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am B.E(civil engineering) third year i want to join internship for 1 month, is there any companies
29th September 2018, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

I am diploma civil engineering and i am completed the classes of quantity surveying , autocad and revit arch.so i want to know about how to apply for internship in your orginasation ?
13th August 2019, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my diploma in 2017 .I am working from more than 2 years..But I want to do a internship with ncc limited to develop myself.Is it possible ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?