28th April 2015, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in Nagarjuna Construction Company for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam,
How to do a Summer Vocational
Training under Nagarjuna Construction Company?
I am studying B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in 7th semester.
With Regards.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do vocational training while in 2nd year of civil engineering? Can I prefer Nagarjuna Construction Company for my training?
  2. How can I take training in Oil refinery in Bihar? I am in 7th semester
  3. When I should apply for Vocational Training in L&T being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th semester candidate? Procedure to apply?
  4. Electrical companies which offer Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  5. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  6. How to do my 8th semester as industrial training in any core company? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  8. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh?
  9. List and procedure to apply for training in 7th semester for various prestigious companies and institutes?
  10. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in TCS, Accenture or Wipro in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  13. Summer training for 4th semester Civil Engineering student in construction(Delhi or Bangalore)?
  14. How should I apply for summer training?
  15. Procedure to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  16. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Vocational Training in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech 5th semester student? Is the Vocational Training chargeable in BHEL?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in Infosys?
30th April 2015, 06:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in Nagarjuna Construction Company for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester candidate?

There is no online provision of application in Nagarjuna Construction Company for summer vocational training course for B.Tech (Civil Engineering) students. So you need to apply via offline mode. You need to contact the concerned branch and get the application form. Fill it up correctly as per the specified instructions and attach the requisite documents as specified. Submit it before the last date of submission and get a confirmation receipt. You might need to pay certain amount of training fees. The application form can be availed by contacting its HR or administrative department.
12th February 2017, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in Nagarjuna Construction Company for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester candidate?

I need to do internship at your during may 17 to June give me details how to get the chance sir
12th August 2019, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi,my name is Hari Prasad,I am pursuing 7th semester of civil engineering,as the part of the academics I should do the internship in 4 months of internship as major project.so,is there any internship opportunities.if there please tell me the process to apply.THANK YOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?