1st December 2018, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Relinns Technologies?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Relinns Technologies. Can I know about my eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in this National Skills Network?

5th December 2018, 11:18 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Relinns Technologies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Relinns Technologies. Can I know about my eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in this National Skills Network?

Candidates who are interested to work in the Digital Marketing field with relevant skills and interests are eligible to apply for the Digital Marketing internship in Relinns Technologies. Candidates willing to work full time (in office) for the duration of 6 months are eligible to apply for the Digital Marketing internship in Relinns Technologies. Candidates willing to start the internship between 30th November, 2018 and 30th December, 2018 are preferred for the Digital Marketing internship in Relinns Technologies.
6th December 2018, 05:26 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Relinns Technologies?

Eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Relinns Technologies are as follows.

You must be full time intern for duration of 6 months of internship tenture.

You must have relevant skills and interests.

Candidates who are pursuing their graduation and who have already graduated are eligible.
6th December 2018, 05:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Relinns Technologies are as follows.

You must be full time intern for duration of 6 months of internship tenture.

You must have relevant skills and interests.

Last date to apply for Internship is 14th December 2018. Positions available for this internship is 5.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?