25th November 2018, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Django Development in Finish-It, Delhi?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Django Development in Finish-It, Delhi. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Internship in this company. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

2nd December 2018, 05:38 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Django Development in Finish-It, Delhi?

Eligibility to apply for Django Development in Finish-It, Delhi:

You must be available for the part time job/internship for duration of 1 month of internship tenture to be eligible.

You must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.

You must be from Delhi, Ghaziabad, Noida and neighboring cities to be eligible.

You must have sound knowledge of Python and Django to be eligible.

Women who want to start/restart their career are also eligible to apply.
2nd December 2018, 10:30 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Django Development in Finish-It, Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Django Development in Finish-It, Delhi. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Internship in this company. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Candidates with skills in Python and Django are eligible to apply for the Django Development internship in Finish-It, Delhi. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are preferred for the Django Development internship in Finish-It, Delhi. Candidates from Delhi, Ghaziabad, Noida and neighboring cities with above mentioned skills are eligible to apply for the Django Development internship in Finish-It, Delhi. Duration of the Django Development internship in Finish-It, Delhi is 1 month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?