25th November 2018, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Django Development Internship in Finish-It, Delhi?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Django Development Internship in Finish-It, Delhi. Please tell me about the skills which are necessarily required. Thank you!

2nd December 2018, 05:32 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Django Development Internship in Finish-It, Delhi?

Finish-It, Delhi does offer one month duration of internship for Django Development Interns. Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible. Candidates having skilled in Python and Django are preferred for internship. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 8th December 2018. Positions available for this internship is 2 (two).
2nd December 2018, 10:48 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Django Development Internship in Finish-It, Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Django Development Internship in Finish-It, Delhi. Please tell me about the skills which are necessarily required. Thank you!

Candidates with skills in Python and Django are preferred for the Django Development internship in Finish-It, Delhi. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are preferred for the Django Development internship in Finish-It, Delhi. Those candidates who are from Delhi, Ghaziabad, Noida and neighboring cities are preferred for the Django Development internship in Finish-It, Delhi. Duration of the Django Development internship in Finish-It, Delhi is 1 month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?