24th November 2018, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Beautex Industries Private Limited Sales Coordination Internship?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Beautex Industries Private Limited is offering Internship which is Sales Coordination. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in such Internship. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria?

29th November 2018, 08:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Beautex Industries Private Limited Sales Coordination Internship?

Eligibility to apply for Beautex Industries Private Limited Sales Coordination Internship are as follows.

Candidates must be full time interns for duration of 6 months of internship tenture to be eligible.

Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.

Candidates must be from Mumbai and neighboring cities to be eligible.

Candidates with skilled in MS-Office, MS-Excel*are preferred for internship.

Candidates must be proficient in English language.

Women who want to start/restart their career are also eligible to apply.

Beautex Industries Private Limited website is: http://beautex.in/
30th November 2018, 12:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Beautex Industries Private Limited Sales Coordination Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have heard that Beautex Industries Private Limited is offering Internship which is Sales Coordination. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in such Internship. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria?

Those candidates who have skills in MS-Office, MS-Excel and English proficiency skills are eligible to apply for the Sales Coordination internship in Beautex Industries Private Limited. Those candidates who are from Mumbai and neighboring cities are preferred for the Sales Coordination internship in Beautex Industries Private Limited. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are eligible to apply for the Sales Coordination internship in Beautex Industries Private Limited. Candidates willing to work full time (in office) for the duration of 6 months are preferred for the Sales Coordination internship in Beautex Industries Private Limited.
1st December 2018, 10:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Beautex Industries Private Limited Sales Coordination Internship are as follows.

You must be full time intern for duration of 6 months of internship tenture to be eligible.

You must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.

You must be from Mumbai and neighboring cities to be eligible.

You must be skilled in MS-Office and MS-Excel to be eligible.

You must be proficient in English language.

Women who want to start/restart their career are also eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?