6th June 2019, 03:33 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Electrical Engineering Internship in Uton Energia, Hyderabad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Electrical Engineering Internship in Uton Energia, Hyderabad. Can I know about my eligibility to apply for Electrical Engineering Internship in this Uton Energia, Hyderabad?

11th June 2019, 09:39 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Electrical Engineering Internship in Uton Energia, Hyderabad?

Please find below the detail information about the Eligibility Criteria to apply for Electrical Engineering Internship at Uton Energia in Hyderabad.

Eligibility :-
------------
1) You must have knowledge in MATLAB.

2) You should have knowledge in Embedded Systems.

3) You should have knowledge of hardware and software testing.

4) You should have knowledge of Battery and BMS development.

5) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

6) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

7) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

8) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.
12th June 2019, 11:11 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Electrical Engineering Internship in Uton Energia, Hyderabad?

The eligibility criteria to apply for an Electrical Engineering Internship in Uton Energia, Hyderabad is given below.

==> Candidate must have a knowledge of MATLAB and Embedded Systems and a relevant skills and interests.

==> Candidate should have a knowledge of hardware and software testing, battery and BMS development, can work on a fast and on board charger, motor controller.

==> Candidate can work full time in office internship and are available for 6 months duration.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.utonenergia.com
15th June 2019, 10:21 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Electrical Engineering Internship in Uton Energia, Hyderabad is given below:-

1)Candidate can work full time in office internship and are available for 6 months duration.

2)Candidate must have a knowledge of MATLAB and Embedded Systems and a relevant skills and interests.

3)Candidate should have a knowledge of hardware and software testing, battery and BMS development, can work on a fast and on board charger, motor controller.

4)Candidate must be from Hyderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?