21st November 2015, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Internship in BEL for CSE 3rd year students?

Dear Sir,
I am studying in 3rd year of B.E. in CSE. I want to do Internship in BEL. Can you tell me how to get Internship in BEL? I want to apply for Internship. Kindly help me.

24th September 2016, 01:59 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Internship in BEL for CSE 3rd year students?

In order to get internship in BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited), you have to apply via offline mode because, there is no online application procedure. You can directly go and visit the HR department of BEL and request the HR regarding your internship and get the details for the application procedure. After filling up the application form you have to follow the rest of the procedure and apply accordingly as directed by the authorities of BEL.
20th March 2018, 06:23 AM
Unregistered

I'm studying in 3rd year ECE , I want to apply for internship in BEL, can you pls suggest of how and when to apply for it...
I want to intern in the month of July 2018 and also can you tell me for how many days it is?
14th December 2018, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to internship in BEL I have completed my engineering degree
Can I do internship know sir?
15th June 2019, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to internship in BEL. But i dont have a knowledge about the company working procedure and also do not have a command on any language so can i go for internship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?