6th June 2019, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Electrical Engineering Intern in Uton Energia, Hyderabad?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required for applying an Internship related to Electrical Engineering in Uton Energia, Hyderabad. Please let me know about the essential skills as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

10th June 2019, 04:35 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Electrical Engineering Intern in Uton Energia, Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required for applying an Internship related to Electrical Engineering in Uton Energia, Hyderabad. Please let me know about the essential skills as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

Candidates with the following skills are preferred for the Electrical Engineering internship in Uton Energia, Hyderabad:

Candidates with knowledge and skills in Embedded Systems and MATLAB

Candidates willing to work in hardware and software testing

Candidates with suitable interests and expertise

Candidates who can do the internship, for 3 months full time
10th June 2019, 10:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Electrical Engineering Intern in Uton Energia, Hyderabad?

Skills required to become Electrical Engineering Intern in Uton Energia, Hyderabad;

Candidates must have good commond on English.

Candidates must have problem solving skills.

Candidates must have knowledge of Hardware and software testing.

Candidates must have have relevant skills preferably in MATLAB and Embedded Systems.
11th June 2019, 01:41 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the required skill set to apply for Electrical Engineering Interns at Uton Energia in Hyderabad.

1) You must have knowledge in MATLAB.

2) You should have knowledge in Embedded Systems.

3) You should have knowledge of hardware and software testing.

You can visit the below website for more information.
http://www.utonenergia.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?