21st August 2019, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Electronics Engineering internship in Access Technologies Mumbai?

Hello everyone, I want to do an internship related to Electronics Engineering in Access Technologies Mumbai. Can you please tell me about the eligibility criteria to apply for this internship in this company? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

23rd August 2019, 07:39 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Electronics Engineering internship in Access Technologies Mumbai?

The eligibility to apply for the Electronics Engineering Internship in Access Technologies, Mumbai is given below.

==> Candidate should be available for full time in the office internship for the duration of 6 months.

==> Candidate must have the relevant skills and interests.

==> Female candidates who are willing to start or restart their career can also apply for this internship.
23rd August 2019, 08:22 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Electronics Engineering internship in Access Technologies Mumbai?

Eligibility to apply for Electronics Engineering internship in Access Technologies Mumbai is given below :-

1) Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship

2) Candidates who can start the internship between 23rd Aug'19 and 22nd Sep'19

3) Candidates who are available for duration of 6 months

4) Candidates who have relevant skills and interests

For more information visit on (www.accesstechnologyindia.com)
23rd August 2019, 09:56 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates willing to apply for Electronics Engineering internship in Access Technologies Mumbai must have the below mentioned eligibility:-

1)You should be available for full time (in-office) internship
2)You must be able to start the internship between 23/08/2019 to 22/09/2019.
3)You should be available for duration of 6 months.
4)You should have relevant skills and interests.
5)You should have an experience in microcontrollers and Arduino.
24th August 2019, 01:52 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Electronics Engineering internship at Access Technologies in Mumbai are given below.

Skill :-
-------
1) You should have knowledge in Arduino

2) You must have knowledge in microcontrollers.

3) You must have knowledge of working on different electronic projects.

Other requirements are also listed below :-

4) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

5) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

6) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.

7) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?