8th October 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Electronics Engineering internship in Bramhansh Technologies Private Limited Pune?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an internship related to Electronics Engineering in Bramhansh Technologies Private Limited Pune. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for applying to an internship of this type in this company. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

13th October 2019, 06:39 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Electronics Engineering internship in Bramhansh Technologies Private Limited Pune?

Eligibility to apply for Electronics Engineering internship in Bramhansh Technologies Private Limited Pune :-

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized university.

2) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

3) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

4) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

5) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.

6) You must have knowledge in Embedded Systems and PCB Design to get eligible for the internship.

Last date to apply for this internship is 22 October, 2019.
13th October 2019, 06:55 PM
Anuj Pubg

Smile Re: Eligibility to apply for Electronics Engineering internship in Bramhansh Technologies Private Limited Pune?

Eligibility:-

You should be available for the duration of 3 months. You should be ready to be available in office for full time. Candidate should belong from Pune or neighbouring places. And the most important you need to get the internship between 5th October to 4th November 2019. Candidate should have relevant skills and interest.

For more information, you may visit the website www.intershala.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?