7th October 2019, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria of SmartX Connected Products Private Limited Bhubaneswar JavaScript Development internship?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in SmartX Connected Products Private Limited Bhubaneswar for JavaScript Development internship program? I want to apply for such an internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

12th October 2019, 06:10 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Selection criteria of SmartX Connected Products Private Limited Bhubaneswar JavaScript Development internship?

Selection criteria:--

There are 2 Rounds

Technical Test

Skills Test

Visit:-- (http://damanju.com) For more information
12th October 2019, 10:22 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of SmartX Connected Products Private Limited Bhubaneswar JavaScript Development internship?

Selection criteria of SmartX Connected Products Private Limited Bhubaneswar JavaScript Development internship consists of 4 rounds which are given below :-

1)Online Technical Test

2)Online Aptitude Test

3)Technical Interview

4)Manager/HR Interview

For more information visit on (http://damanju.com)
13th October 2019, 01:54 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the criteria to get selected as JavaScript Development internship at SmartX Connected Products Private Limited in Bhubaneswar.

Skills :-
--------
1) You should have good knowledge in MongoDB

2) You must have experience in AngularJS

3) You must have hands-on experience on JavaScript development.

4) You must have good knowledge in Angular 7.0

5) You should have knowledge in Node.js

Other criteria to get selected are as follows :-

6) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

7) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

8) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

You can visit the below website for more information.
http://damanju.com/smartx_beta/
13th October 2019, 12:45 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in SmartX Connected Products Private Limited Bhubaneswar for JavaScript Development internship program? I want to apply for such an internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

Candidates are selected for the JavaScript Development internship in the SmartX Connected Products Private Limited, Bhubaneswar on the basis of their knowledge and skills JavaScript, Angular 7.0, MongoDB and Node.js. Candidates who are capable of working on JavaScript development and working on server side scripting are selected for the JavaScript Development internship in the SmartX Connected Products Private Limited, Bhubaneswar. Candidates with relevant interests and expertise are selected for the JavaScript Development internship in the SmartX Connected Products Private Limited, Bhubaneswar. SmartX Connected Products Private Limited website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?