11th February 2015, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra Motors for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?

Hello
I want to join mahindra motors
for doing internship in summer
kindly tell me my eligibility
I am in 3rd year of b.tech automobile
waiting for your response

13th February 2015, 11:03 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra Motors for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?

Eligibility for Summer Internship

You are eligible to do the internship in Mahindra Motors, because most of the companies selects students who has completed minimum of 2nd year. You are in 3rd year, so you are eligible to do internship in mahindra motors.
14th February 2015, 12:43 AM
anair

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra Motors for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?

Mahindra Motors has a strict procedure to select its interns. You can send your request letter and resume to the HR department at Mahindra Motors.

-If they like your resume they will call you. However that is not the end.
-There is a strict assessment of the candidates. On the basis of your initial analysis, candidates for Pre-Placement will be recruited.
-Once the candidates are shortlisted, they are tested for their leadership qualities.
-Thereafter a personal interview is conducted. If you qualify the interview, you will be selected for the summer internship program.
9th March 2015, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir m 6th sem studend n i waana internship with ur compay . plz suggest me how can apply
10th December 2015, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

i am student of diploma 1st year in mechanical auto How can i join summer internship in mahindra
25th April 2018, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for summer internship in mahindra motors for diploma 2nd year students?
13th October 2019, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I am a 7th sem. Student of B-Tech mech. Engg. I want to do intern in Mahindra motors. Please tell me how I apply and also send address at which I send my resume letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?