10th January 2019, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Electronics Engineering Internship in Kidi Robotics, Dhanbad?

Dear friends, I want to apply for Electronics Engineering Internship in Kidi Robotics, Dhanbad. I would like to know about my eligibility for applying Electronics Engineering Internship in this company. Please let me know about my eligibility asap.

14th January 2019, 11:56 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Electronics Engineering Internship in Kidi Robotics, Dhanbad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I want to apply for Electronics Engineering Internship in Kidi Robotics, Dhanbad. I would like to know about my eligibility for applying Electronics Engineering Internship in this company. Please let me know about my eligibility asap.

Eligibility to apply for Electronics Engineering internship in Kidi Robotics, Dhanbad is given below:

--- Electronics Engineering candidates with knowledge and skills in Python, C#, Arduino, Circuit Design, PCB Design and Raspberry Pi
--- Candidates who can work full time (in office)
--- Candidates with relevant interests and skills
--- Candidates who can do the internship for 4 months
--- Candidates who can start the internship between 9th January, 2019 and 8th February, 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?