10th January 2019, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Selection criteria followed in Kidi Robotics, Dhanbad Electronics Engineering Internship?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Kidi Robotics, Dhanbad for Electronics Engineering Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

22nd January 2019, 11:20 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria followed in Kidi Robotics, Dhanbad Electronics Engineering Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Kidi Robotics, Dhanbad for Electronics Engineering Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

Selection criteria followed in Kidi Robotics, Dhanbad for the Electronics Engineering internship are given below:

>> Electronics engineering students with knowledge and skills in Python, C#, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Circuit Design and PCB Design

>> Candidates with relevant interests and skills

>> Candidates with the above mentioned skills and willing to work full time (in office)

>> Candidates who can do the internship for the period of four months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?