30th July 2019, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Embedded Systems Internship in Techvolt Software Private Limited?

Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an internship in Techvolt Software Private Limited which is Embedded Systems? I want to know about the eligibility criteria because I am interested to do this internship.

2nd August 2019, 04:25 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Embedded Systems Internship in Techvolt Software Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Embedded Systems Internship in Techvolt Software Private Limited is given below :-

1)Candidates who are available for the part time job/internship

2)Candidates who can start the part time job/internship between 28th Jul'19 and 27th Aug'19

3)Candidates who are available for duration of 2 months

4)Candidates who have relevant skills and interests.

For more information visit on (http://www.techvoltcoimbatore.com)
2nd August 2019, 09:41 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Embedded Systems Internship in Techvolt Software Private Limited?

Please find below the detail information about the Eligibility Criteria to apply for Embedded Systems Internship in Techvolt Software Private Limited.

Eligibility :-
----------
Skill :-
--------
1) You must have knowledge in C Programming

2) You must have knowledge in Embedded Systems.

3) You should have knowledge of working on an embedded microcontroller using PIC, Raspberry Pi.

Other requirements to get eligible are as follow :-

4) You have to be available for duration of 2 months.

5) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

6) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.
3rd August 2019, 01:13 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility required to apply for Embedded Systems Intern in Techvolt Software Private Limited is given below:

=)You should be available for duration of 2 months.
=)You must have have relevant skills and interests.
=)You should be an expert in C Programming.
=)You must have great problem solving skills.
=)You must be able to join the internship between 28th July 2019 and 27th August 2019.

The last date to apply for Embedded Systems Intern in Techvolt Software Private Limited is 11/08/2019.
3rd August 2019, 07:32 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Any Degree Like BE/BTech/MCA/MSc/BCA/BSc/MBA -2016/17/18 Pass outs.
4th August 2019, 12:45 PM
Rahimaan

Eligibility:-

Applicants should available for the part time job/internship.

Applicants should start the part time job/internship between 28th Jul'19 and 27th Aug'19.

Applicants should available for duration of 2 months

Applicants should have relevant skills and interests
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?