3rd October 2018, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for ERP Implementation Internship in MobileERP Softech Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for ERP Implementation Internship in MobileERP Softech Private Limited. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

10th October 2018, 01:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for ERP Implementation Internship in MobileERP Softech Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for ERP Implementation Internship in MobileERP Softech Private Limited. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

Candidates with the following skills are eligible to apply for the ERP Implementation internship in MobileERP Softech Private Limited: HTML, SQL and MS-Excel. Candidates must also have accounting bank reconciliation knowledge for joining the ERP Implementation internship in MobileERP Softech Private Limited. Candidates willing to work full time (in-office) are preferred for the ERP Implementation internship in MobileERP Softech Private Limited.
13th September 2021, 04:46 PM
Alvia Khan

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for ERP Implementation Internship in MobileERP Softech Private Limited?

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates should be available for Full time in Office

Candidates must have relevant skills and interests

Women wanting to start restart their career can also apply

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?