9th August 2018, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Fashion Photography and Designing Internship in Sannskaar?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship related to Fashion Photography and Designing in Sannskaar. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

11th October 2018, 01:56 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Fashion Photography and Designing Internship in Sannskaar?

Eligibility to apply for Fashion Photography and Designing Internship in Sannskaar are as follows.

Applicant must be full time interns for duration of 6 months of internship tenure to be eligible.

Applicant must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.

Applicant must be from Kolkata to be eligible.

Applicant with a sound knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW, Adobe Illustrator, Photography, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC are preferred for internship.

Sannskaar website link is given below.
https://www.sannskaar.com

I would like to let you know that currently there is no requirements for Fashion Photography and Designing Internship in Sannskaar. Applications are closed for this internship now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?