I want to join nimcet for MCA program
But there is criteria for me (general) is 60%
So sir please tell me any way by whom I will appeard in exam
For admission in nit.

17th March 2018, 01:03 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Graduation percentage eligibility for NIMCET

Yes, you are right that the required minimum eligibility to appear for NIMCET examination is that candidate must have scored minimum 60% in bachelor degree or 6.5 CGPA on 10 point scale.

So, if you have not scored 60%, then you are not eligible to appear for examination.

The entrance examination is conducted for admission in MCA course in NIT.
18th March 2018, 10:17 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

NIMCET refers to NIT MCA Common Entrance Test and the same examination is held for offering admission in MCA ( Master of Computer Application ) degree course across 11 NITs ( National Institute of Technology ).

As you yourself have mentioned that the minimum marks required at graduation level for appearing in NIMCET is 60% for general category candidates and hence being a general category candidate there is no way you can appear in NIMCET by securing less than 60% marks in your graduation degree.

For more details regarding NIMCET you can go through its information brochure by downloading it from the link www.nimcet.in/documents/NIMCET-2018Brochure.pdf
18th March 2018, 06:14 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of NIMCET is National Institute of Technology MCA Common Entrance Test. The eligibility criteria for this exam:

1. You must be a bachelor's degree holder in science, computer application, information technology etc. Final year appearing candidates can also apply.

2. The percentage required in bachelor's degree for this exam is 60% for general category candidate. If you fail to secure required percentage then you will not be eligible for taking admission in MCA course even after clearing entrance examination.

3. Mathematics should be a compulsory subject at 12th level.
18th March 2018, 11:44 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

NIMCET stands for National Institute of Technology Master of Computer Applications. The required eligibility criteria for this examination are given below.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

1. Candidate must be citizen of India.

2. Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized University.

3. For National Institute of Technology Master of Computer Applications examination candidate must have passed bachelor degree with 60% (GENERAL) and 55% (Reserved) category.

There are some important dates available now are given below.

=> Online Registrations = 20 Feb 2018

=> Last date for filled application forms = 31 March

=> Availability of Admit card = 16 May 2018

=> Examination date = 18 May 2018
19th March 2018, 09:37 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

NIMCET stands for National Institute of Technology MCA Common Entrance Test.

NIT MCA common entrance test (NIMCET) is a national level common entrance test conducted by NITs for admission to MCA course.

Eligibility criteria:

Candidate must have passed graduation from a recognized university. Final year appearing student are allowed.

Candidate must secured 60% marks in their graduation. 5% relaxation is their SC/ST category candidate.

There is no upper age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?