5th March 2020, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Full Stack Development internship in FELLACARZ Private Limited Delhi?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Full Stack Development internship in FELLACARZ Private Limited Delhi. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying to an internship in FELLACARZ Private Limited?

7th March 2020, 04:28 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Full Stack Development internship in FELLACARZ Private Limited Delhi?

Eligibility to apply for Full Stack Development internship in FELLACARZ Private Limited Delhi as follows:-

1. Any technical graduate degree in CS/IT or related work-field study branches.
2. Knowledge in computer programming python.
3. Relevant work experience or certification in the same profile.
4. Available for full-time in-office internship for 6 Months.

The last date for application is 19 March 2020.
9th March 2020, 06:13 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Full Stack Development internship in FELLACARZ Private Limited Delhi?

Eligibility to apply for Full Stack Development internship in FELLACARZ Private Limited Delhi :-

1) You should have done Bachelor's degree or it's equivalent from any recognized University or Institute to get eligible for this internship.

2) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

3) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

4) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.

5) You must have good knowledge in Python and Django

Last date to apply for this internship is 19 March, 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?