5th January 2019, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Full Stack Development Internship in Bitibe Technologies Private Limited?

Hi friends, I just want to know that am I eligible to apply for Full Stack Development Internship in Bitibe Technologies Private Limited? So, please let me know about my eligibility. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

10th January 2019, 12:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Full Stack Development Internship in Bitibe Technologies Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Full Stack Development Internship in Bitibe Technologies Private Limited:

Candidates must be full time interns.

Candidates must have relevant skills.

Candidates having skilled in PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, CakePHP, MongoDB, CodeIgniter, AngularJS, Node.js, LARAVEL and React Native will be preferred for internship.

Candidates who can start the internship between 5th January 2019 and 4th February 2019 will be preferred for internship.

Women who want to start/restart their career are also eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?