5th March 2020, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Full Stack Development internship in FELLACARZ Private Limited Delhi?

Hi friends, I am interested in doing an internship related to Full Stack Development in FELLACARZ Private Limited Delhi. I would like to know about the requirements for applying for an internship over there. Kindly let me know about the requirements for applying for an internship.

7th March 2020, 06:09 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Full Stack Development internship in FELLACARZ Private Limited Delhi?

Requirements to apply for Full Stack Development internship in FELLACARZ Private Limited Delhi as follows:-

1. Any computer graduate or related work-field branches.
2. Knowledge in computer programming like python.
3. Knowledge in data structures/algorithms / My SQL.
4. Knowledge in bootstrap, angular and react.
5. Rest APIs / Django.

9th March 2020, 06:05 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Full Stack Development internship in FELLACARZ Private Limited Delhi?

Please find below the Requirements to apply for Full Stack Development internship in FELLACARZ Private Limited Delhi.

1) You must have good knowledge in Python

2) You should have experience in Django

3) You must have hands-on experience in Bootstrap/Angular/React.

4) You should have working experience in MySQL database.

5) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

6) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

Last date to apply for this internship is 19 March, 2020.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?