9th August 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Garuda Polyflex Foods Pvt. Ltd. Campus Ambassador Internship?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Garuda Polyflex Foods Pvt. Ltd. is offering Internship which is Campus Ambassador. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in such Internship. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria?

13th October 2018, 03:42 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Garuda Polyflex Foods Pvt. Ltd. Campus Ambassador Internship?

Eligibility to apply for Garuda Polyflex Foods Pvt. Ltd. Campus Ambassador Internship are as follows.

Applicant who can start the part time job/internship between 15th September 2018 and 20th October 2018 are eligible.

Applicant must be available for duration of 6 months of internship tenure to be eligible.

Applicant must be from Delhi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Noida and neighboring cities to be eligible.

Applicant must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.

Applicant with skilled in Social Media Marketing*are preferred for internship.

Garuda Polyflex Foods Pvt. Ltd. website link is given below.
http://www.gpfoods.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?