9th August 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Campus Ambassador Interns in Garuda Polyflex Foods Pvt. Ltd.?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Campus Ambassador Internship in Garuda Polyflex Foods Pvt. Ltd.? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

13th October 2018, 03:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Campus Ambassador Interns in Garuda Polyflex Foods Pvt. Ltd.?

Garuda Polyflex Foods Pvt. Ltd. does offer Campus Ambassador Internship for duration of 6 months for part time job/internship. Company has not fixed the amount of stipend. Selected interns are offered a stipend on performance based in interview.*Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible for this internship. Also candidate must be skilled in Social Media Marketing*to be eligible.
Last date to apply for that Internship is 20 October 2018.
13th October 2018, 04:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Campus Ambassador Interns in Garuda Polyflex Foods Pvt. Ltd.?

Garuda Polyflex Foods Pvt. Ltd. does offer Campus Ambassador Internship for duration of 6 months for part time job/internship. Company does not fix the amount of stipend. Selected interns are offered a stipend on the basis of performance in the interview.*Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible for this internship. Also candidate must be skilled in Social Media Marketing*to be eligible.

Garuda Polyflex Foods Pvt. Ltd. website link is given below.
http://www.gpfoods.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?