31st May 2019, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Human Resources Internship in Property Megamart Realty Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Human Resources Internship in Property Megamart Realty Private Limited. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

2nd June 2019, 12:33 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Human Resources Internship in Property Megamart Realty Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for Human Resources Internship in Property Megamart Realty Private Limited. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

Human Resources candidates with suitable interests and skills are eligible to apply for the Human Resources internship in Property Megamart Realty Private Limited. Candidates who are capable of handling the organization’s recruitment and processing of payrolls are eligible to apply for the Human Resources internship in Property Megamart Realty Private Limited. Candidates with the above mentioned skills and willing to do the internship for the period of 6 months (full time) are preferred for the Human Resources internship in Property Megamart Realty Private Limited.
2nd June 2019, 01:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Human Resources Internship in Property Megamart Realty Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Human Resources Internship in Property Megamart Realty Private Limited;

You should be a recent graduate or pursuing graduate.

You should have good communication skills.

You should be ready to do internship for full time mode for duration of 3 months.

You must have have relevant skills and interests.
2nd June 2019, 08:56 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to apply for Human Resources Internship in Property Megamart Realty Private Limited is:-

==> Candidate must have done a bachelor's degree in Human resources management, business administration or a related field.

==> Candidates are available for next 6 months duration and can work full time in office internship.

==> Candidate must have a relevant skills and interests and can start internship between 15th February 2019 and 22nd March 2019.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.propertymegamart.in
3rd June 2019, 12:55 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Human Resources Internship in Property Megamart Realty Private Limited

1) You should be familiar with sourcing the candidate for interview.

2) You should have proficiency in English (Both spoken and written).

3) You must be aware of screening resumes and schedule interview for shortlisted candidates.

4) You must have ability of counseling the candidates and coordinating for interviews.

5) You should have skill of Processing payroll of employees.

6) You must have capability of handling the entire recruitment process.

7) You have to be present for full time internship in-office.

8) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

9) You should have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

10) Women who are interested to start or restart their career can also eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?