30th August 2018, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Industrial Engineering Internship in Parason Machinery India Pvt Ltd?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Industrial Engineering Internship in Parason Machinery India Pvt Ltd. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

7th October 2018, 05:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Industrial Engineering Internship in Parason Machinery India Pvt Ltd?

Eligibility to apply for Industrial Engineering Internship in Parason Machinery India Pvt Ltd are as follows.

Candidates must be available for full time (in-office) internship to be eligible.

Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.

Skills required are as follows: MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel and Video Making

At present there is no requirements for Industrial Engineering Internship Program in Parason Machinery India Pvt Ltd. Applications are closed for this internship now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?