19th November 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Innospire Solutions Private Limited Web Development Internship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Internship related to Web Development in Innospire Solutions Private Limited. I need to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this kind of Internship in this company. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

25th November 2018, 04:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Innospire Solutions Private Limited Web Development Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Internship related to Web Development in Innospire Solutions Private Limited. I need to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this kind of Internship in this company. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

Candidates with skills in PHP, HTML, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), .NET and Visual Basic (VB) are eligible to apply for the Web Development internship in Innospire Solutions Private Limited. Candidates from Hyderabad and neighboring cities are preferred for the Web Development internship in Innospire Solutions Private Limited. Candidates with relevant skills and interests and willing to work for the duration of 6 months are eligible to apply for the Web Development internship in Innospire Solutions Private Limited.
26th November 2018, 08:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Innospire Solutions Private Limited Web Development Internship?

Eligibility to apply for Innospire Solutions Private Limited Web Development Internship are as follows.

You must be available for the part time job/internship for duration of 6 months of internship tenture.

You must have relevant skills and interests.

You must be from Hyderabad and neighboring cities.

Candidates having skilled in PHP, HTML, .NET, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Visual Basic (VB) are preferred for internship.

Women who want to start/restart their career are also eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?