19th November 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Wallter Systems Private Limited Digital Marketing Internship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join as a Digital Marketing Intern in Wallter Systems Private Limited. I just want to know about the requirements to apply for this Internship. Can you please let me know about the requirements? Waiting for your response!

25th November 2018, 03:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Wallter Systems Private Limited Digital Marketing Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join as a Digital Marketing Intern in Wallter Systems Private Limited. I just want to know about the requirements to apply for this Internship. Can you please let me know about the requirements? Waiting for your response!

The requirements to apply for the Digital Marketing internship in Wallter Systems Private Limited are given below:

>> Candidates with skills in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Video Editing

>> Candidates currently pursuing graduation or recent graduates

>> Candidates with relevant skills and interests

>> Candidates willing to work for 120 days (4 months)
26th November 2018, 09:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Wallter Systems Private Limited Digital Marketing Internship?

Requirements to apply for Wallter Systems Private Limited Digital Marketing Internship is:

Candidates must be full time interns for duration of 4 months of internship tenture.

Candidates must have relevant skills and interests.

Candidates must have a sound knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Video Editing, Video Making, Adobe After Effects, Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?