19th November 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Web Development Intern in Innospire Solutions Private Limited?

Hi everyone, I want to join Innospire Solutions Private Limited as an Intern as they are offering Internship related to Web Development. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get as an Intern over there? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

25th November 2018, 03:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development Intern in Innospire Solutions Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to join Innospire Solutions Private Limited as an Intern as they are offering Internship related to Web Development. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get as an Intern over there? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Interns can get Rs 3,000 per month as a stipend for the Web Development internship in Innospire Solutions Private Limited. Duration of the Web Development internship in the Innospire Solutions Private Limited is 6 months (part time). Those candidates who have skills in PHP, HTML, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), .NET and Visual Basic (VB) are preferred for the Web Development internship in Innospire Solutions Private Limited. There are 2 Web Development internship positions available in Innospire Solutions Private Limited.
26th November 2018, 09:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development Intern in Innospire Solutions Private Limited?

Innospire Solutions Private Limited does offer 6 months duration of part time job/internship for Web Development Interns. Selected interns will get Rs. 3000/- per month as stipend. Candidates can start the internship between 18th November 2018 and 18th December 2018. Last date to apply for internship is 2 December 2018.
31st August 2021, 04:20 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 3,000/- per month offered to Web Development Interns in Innospire Solutions Private Limited.

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?