13th August 2018, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Electronics Corporation of India Ltd. for BE Automobile 7th semester student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for an Internship in Electronics Corporation of India Ltd. I am in my 7th semester of BE Automobile Engineering. Can I know about my eligibility to apply for an Internship in this Electronics Corporation of India Ltd.?

26th February 2023, 01:35 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Electronics Corporation of India Ltd. for BE Automobile 7th semester student?

To be eligible for an internship at Electronics Corporation of India Ltd. (ECIL), a candidate should generally be a student pursuing a degree in engineering or technology, or a related field such as science or mathematics. The specific eligibility criteria for an internship at ECIL may vary depending on the program and department.

Generally, candidates who have completed at least six semesters of their undergraduate program or two semesters of their postgraduate program may be eligible to apply for an internship at ECIL. However, it's best to check the official website of ECIL or contact their HR department for specific eligibility criteria.

Additionally, candidates may also be required to meet certain academic and skill-based requirements, such as a minimum GPA or specific technical skills. It's recommended to thoroughly research the internship program and requirements before applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?