11th August 2018, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Hindustan Prefab Ltd. for Mechanical 5th semester student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am a 3rd semester student of BTech studying with Mechanical Engineering stream. I want to do an Internship in Hindustan Prefab Ltd. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship in Hindustan Prefab Ltd. Waiting for your response!

26th February 2023, 01:36 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Hindustan Prefab Ltd. for Mechanical 5th semester student?

Hindustan Prefab Ltd. is a government-owned organization that offers internships to students from various fields. The eligibility criteria for internships in Hindustan Prefab Ltd. may vary depending on the specific internship program and the department you are interested in.

However, as a general rule, candidates who are pursuing or have completed their graduation or post-graduation in relevant fields such as Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Architecture, Finance, Human Resource Management, Marketing, and Public Relations, among others, are eligible to apply for an internship in Hindustan Prefab Ltd.

To apply for an internship in Hindustan Prefab Ltd., candidates are required to visit the official website of the organization or contact the HR department. The application process may involve filling up an online application form, submitting a resume, and undergoing a selection process that may include an interview or written test.

It is recommended to check the official website or contact the HR department of Hindustan Prefab Ltd. to get specific details regarding eligibility and application procedures for internships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?