24th December 2018, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do an Internship in IBM for BTech(ECE) final year candidate?

Hello Sir/Mam, I am a final year student in BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering). So I want to know that I am eligible for doing Internship program of in IBM?Please reply as soon as possible.

26th February 2023, 01:32 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Eligibility to do an Internship in IBM for BTech(ECE) final year candidate?

To be eligible for an internship in IBM, you typically need to be enrolled in an accredited academic institution and pursuing a degree in a relevant field such as engineering, computer science, or business. The specific eligibility requirements may vary depending on the location and the type of internship program you are interested in.

In general, most IBM internship programs require candidates to have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or equivalent, as well as strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills. Some programs may also require prior experience or knowledge in specific areas, such as programming languages or software development tools.

To apply for an internship at IBM, you can visit their official website or check with your academic institution's career services office for any available opportunities. You can also network with IBM employees and attend job fairs or events to learn more about their internship programs and application process.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, M.Com, NET Qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?