10th August 2018, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in MSRDC Ltd. for Diploma Civil Engineering 5th semester student?

Hello friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the Internship eligibility in MSRDC Ltd. for me as I am doing Diploma course in Civil Engineering and I am in my 5th semester right now. Please help me to know about the eligibility to apply. Thank you!

26th February 2023, 01:38 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in MSRDC Ltd. for Diploma Civil Engineering 5th semester student?

MSRDC Ltd. (Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation) offers internships to students pursuing various courses. To apply for an internship in MSRDC Ltd. for Diploma in Civil Engineering, the following eligibility criteria may apply:
  • The applicant must be pursuing or have completed a Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institution.
  • The applicant must have a good academic record.
  • The applicant should have good communication and interpersonal skills.
  • The applicant should have a basic understanding of civil engineering concepts and practices.

The exact eligibility criteria for an internship in MSRDC Ltd. may vary depending on the specific internship program and position. It is recommended to visit the official website of MSRDC Ltd. or contact their HR department for more information on eligibility and the application process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?