10th July 2018, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for Chemical final semester student?

Dear friends, I am a student of Chemical Engineering and studying in BTech final semester. I want to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation. I would like to know about my eligibility for applying an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation. Please let me know about my eligibility asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd for BTech Chemical final semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for BTech Chemical 4th semester student?
  3. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd for BTech Petroleum 4th semester student?
  4. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd for BTech Mechanical candidate?
  5. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published by Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd.?
  6. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for Mechanical 7th semester student?
  7. How to do internship from Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited being a Chemical Engineering student?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Reliance Petroleum for BTech Chemical 7th semester student?
  9. How to do internship in Chemical Engineering from Chennai Petroleum Corporation?
  10. Requirements to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for BTech Petroleum student?
  11. When the notification of 6 months Internship will be published by Chennai Petroleum Corporation?
  12. Internship in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Implant Training in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited for BTech Chemical student?
  14. How can I apply for an Internship in Uranium Corporation of India Ltd. being a Chemical final year student? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in BPCL for Chemical 5th semester student?
  16. Inplant Training in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited for B.Tech Chemical student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in NMDC Ltd. for Chemical 3rd semester student?
  18. Procedure to apply for an Internship in HPCL for BTech Petroleum student?
14th July 2018, 10:35 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for Chemical final semester student?

Being a final B.Tech semester candidate, you are eligible to apply for the internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation. You are required to fulfill the below mentioned eligilbility criteria to get internship at Chennai Petroleum Corporation:

1. You must be a candidate from well recognized institute i.e. your institute must be well affiliated by some recognized university.
2. You must not have any pending backlog till date of application for internship.
3. You are required refernce of any permanant employee at Chennai Petroleum Corporation to submit your application for internship.
4. If you didn't have any such reference, then you can also use recommendation letter issued from your current institute.
5. Once your application gets approved by the concerened authority of Chennai Petroleum Corporation, you can start the internship.
14th July 2018, 09:28 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for Chemical final semester student?

To apply for internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation, you have to visit the official website and submit your resume at the career page. Then you have to write an internship request application and send it to the HOD of the company. If your resume gets selected then you have to submit a NOC from your college and follow the further steps of the company in order to get selected.

Web: https://www.cpcl.co.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?