6th August 2018, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Tripura Natural Gas Company Ltd. for BE Biotechnology student?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 5th semester of BE and I am a Biotechnology student. I want to apply for an Internship in Tripura Natural Gas Company Ltd. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship over there. Please help me to know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published in Tripura Natural Gas Company Ltd. for BE Mechanical student?
  2. When the Internship notification will be released in Tripura Natural Gas Company Ltd.? -- [New]
  3. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Tripura Natural Gas Company Ltd. for BE Chemical student?
  4. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Tripura Natural Gas Company Ltd. for BE Food Technology final semester student?
  5. Which company is best for biotechnology internship?
  6. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Hindustan Insecticides Ltd. for BE Biotechnology student?
  7. I am a student of B.Tech Geo science : Procedure to do internship in Oil and Gas company? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in P&G Company for MBA(Marketing) student?
  9. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh?
  10. How to do internship in Electrical Engineering from Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)?
  11. Eligibility to apply in Pre Matric ST Scholarship Scheme of Tripura for 9th student?
  12. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in L&T for BTech Civil 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure to do Internship for 5 months in DLF for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th year student?
  14. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  15. What is the procedure to follow for doing 6 months internship in Airtel company?
  16. Internship for 2 months being a 3rd year mechanical engineering student of NIT, Surathkal?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in any good company at Mumbai for B.Tech(Biotechnology) final semester student?
  18. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
26th February 2023, 01:43 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Tripura Natural Gas Company Ltd. for BE Biotechnology student?

The eligibility criteria for an Internship in Tripura Natural Gas Company Ltd. may vary depending on the specific internship program and the requirements of the company at the time of application. Generally, candidates who are pursuing a degree in Engineering, Management, or related fields may be eligible to apply for internships at Tripura Natural Gas Company Ltd. Additionally, candidates who possess good academic records, relevant skills and knowledge, and the ability to work well in a team may have an advantage in the selection process. It is recommended to visit the official website of the company https://tngclonline.com/ or contact their HR department for specific details on eligibility criteria and the application process for internships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?