9th October 2019, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Java Backend Development internship in Ferofy Technologies Private Limited?

Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an internship in Ferofy Technologies Private Limited which is Java Backend Development? I want to know about the eligibility criteria because I am interested to do this internship.

14th October 2019, 01:08 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Java Backend Development internship in Ferofy Technologies Private Limited?

The eligibility required to apply for Java Backend Development intern in Ferofy Technologies Private Limited is mentioned below:-

:-You must be a Graduate with Bachelor of engineering or Bachelor of Technology in relevant stream.
:-You should be available for internship.
:-You must be available for duration of 2 months.
:You must have relevant skills and interests
:-Excellent Mathematical calculation skills.

You can visit the website https://www.ferofly.com for more information.
14th October 2019, 01:58 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Java Backend Development internship in Ferofy Technologies Private Limited?

Please find below the Eligibility to apply for Java Backend Development internship in Ferofy Technologies Private Limited :-

1) You should have done Bachelor's degree or it's equivalent from any recognized University or Institute to get eligible for the internship.

2) You have to be available for duration of 2 months.

3) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

4) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.

5) You must have good hands-on experience of Spring Boot, Java 8 and Maven

For more details you can visit the below link :-
https://www.ferofly.com/
14th October 2019, 02:14 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to apply for Java Backend Development internship in Ferofy Technologies Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Java Backend Development internship in Ferofy Technologies Private Limited is given below:-

1. Candidate should be available for the duration of 2 months.
2. Candidate should be available in office for full time.
3. Candidate should belong from nearby places.
4. Candidate would have to get the internship between 9th October to 8th November 2019.
5. Candidate should have relevant skills and interest.
6. Candidate should have knowledge of Java.

You may visit their website www.ferofly.com for more information.
14th October 2019, 03:49 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Eligibility :--

1. Candidates should available for full time internship.

2. Candidates should have good knowledge of Spring Boot, Java 8 and Maven.

3. Candidates should available for duration of 2 month.

4. Candidates should have relevant skills and interests.

Visit:-- (https://www.ferofly.com) For more information
14th October 2019, 04:49 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The candidate shall fulfill the following requirements to be eligible for a Java Backend Development internship in Ferofy Technologies Private Limited:

1. The candidate shall have good knowledge of Java.
2. Good knowledge of Spring Boot and Maven.
3. Shall know about the entire backend development process.
4. Shall able to resolve various logical and mathematical problems.
5. Shall be available full time for at least two months.
14th October 2019, 08:25 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Java Backend Development internship in Ferofy Technologies Private Limited is given below :-

1)Candidates who are available for the work from home job/internship

2)Candidates who can start the work from home job/internship between 9th Oct'19 and 8th Nov'19

3)Candidates who are available for duration of 2 months

4)Candidates who have relevant skills and interests

5) Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.

For more information visit on (https://www.ferofly.com)
15th October 2019, 01:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an internship in Ferofy Technologies Private Limited which is Java Backend Development? I want to know about the eligibility criteria because I am interested to do this internship.

The Ferofy Technologies Private Limited – Eligibility to apply for the Java Backend Development internship is given below:

>> Candidates with knowledge and skills in Java and MySQL

>> Candidates with knowledge of Java 8, Spring Boot and Maven

>> Candidates who have the ability to solve a problem logically and mathematically

>> Candidates with suitable interests and skills

>> Candidates who can do the internship work from home

>> Candidates who are available for the duration of 2 months

The Ferofy Technologies Private Limited website link is given Click Here
15th October 2019, 06:32 PM
Anuj Pubg

Eligibility:-

Candidate should be available for the duration of 2 months. You should be ready to available in office full time. You should also have knowledge Java, MySQL and should have English proficiency.

For more information, visit the website www.ferofly.com.
16th October 2019, 11:45 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to apply for Java Backend Development internship in Ferofy Technologies Private Limited:

1. Applicants must be pursuing or complete their Graduation in Computer Science specialization from a recognized university.

2. Applicants must know about Spring Boot, Java 8 and Maven.

3. Applicants must have depth understand and knowledge in the entire backed development process (design, development, and deployment.

Contact Address:
Fedify Technologies
Address: Fedify Technologies, Modern Tower, 18, Westcott Rd, Royapettah, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600014
Phone: 098412 36542
Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?