30th January 2019, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Marketing Internship in HackerEarth Technologies?

Hello friends, I am looking forward t do an internship in HackerEarth Technologies related to Marketing. Can anyone of you help me to know about the Marketing eligibility in HackerEarth Technologies for me. Please help me to know about the eligibility to apply. Thank you!

12th February 2019, 10:58 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Marketing Internship in HackerEarth Technologies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am looking forward t do an internship in HackerEarth Technologies related to Marketing. Can anyone of you help me to know about the Marketing eligibility in HackerEarth Technologies for me. Please help me to know about the eligibility to apply. Thank you!

Candidates who have an interest in marketing with skills in English proficiency (spoken and written) are eligible to apply for the Marketing internship in HackerEarth Technologies. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are eligible to apply for the Marketing internship in HackerEarth Technologies. Candidates who can do the internship for the period of six months full time are preferred for the Marketing internship in HackerEarth Technologies. Selected candidates should start the Marketing internship in HackerEarth Technologies before 1st March, 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?