24th January 2019, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Mechanical Subject Matter Expert Intern in Acadecraft Private Limited?

Hi everyone, I want to join Acadecraft Private Limited as an Intern as they are offering Internship related to Mechanical Subject Matter Expert. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get as an Intern over there? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

11th February 2019, 12:08 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Mechanical Subject Matter Expert Intern in Acadecraft Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to join Acadecraft Private Limited as an Intern as they are offering Internship related to Mechanical Subject Matter Expert. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get as an Intern over there? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Selected interns can get a stipend of Rs 17,000 per month for the Subject Matter Expert (Mechanical) internship in Acadecraft Private Limited. Subject Matter Expert (Mechanical) internship is available for the duration of six months full time in the Acadecraft Private Limited. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 21st February, 2019 for the Subject Matter Expert (Mechanical) internship in Acadecraft Private Limited. There are 8 Subject Matter Expert (Mechanical) internship positions available in Acadecraft Private Limited.

12th February 2019, 09:45 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Mechanical Subject Matter Expert Intern in Acadecraft Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
-> If you are selected as an Mechanical Subject Matter Expert Intern in Acadecraft Private Limited then you can expect Rs. 17,000 per month. But it may be vary between the candidates based on skill set and work experience. Most their are looking for creative person for Internship for Mechanical Subject Matter Expert.

- > You can also consult with HR department regarding pay scale for Mechanical Subject Matter Expert Intern. As I suggest you that don't look for salary. Try learn learn new technical things about Mechanical Engineering and gain experience skill so that you can get good pay in future for sure.

Those who are interested to can apply before 21-02-2019. Please visit the Official website for more information.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?