12th August 2018, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Nexcity Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Instrumentation and Control Engineering Internship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Internship related to Instrumentation and Control Engineering in Nexcity Solutions Pvt. Ltd. I need to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this kind of Internship in this company. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

10th October 2018, 12:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Nexcity Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Instrumentation and Control Engineering Internship?

Eligibility to apply for Nexcity Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Instrumentation and Control Engineering Internship are as follows.

Applicant must be full time interns for duration of 6 months of internship tenure to be eligible.

Applicant must relevant skills to be eligible.

Women who wish to start/restart their career are also eligible to apply.

Currently there is no requirements for Instrumentation and Control Engineering Internship in Nexcity Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Applications are closed for this internship now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?